Good News Foundation International, Inc. Mission Statement
Good News Foundation International, Inc. is a charitable organization formed:
- To alleviate the suffering of mankind through humanitarian projects with benevolence and sympathy extended universally and impartially.
- To accomplish this by using individual volunteers who have a definite role in our operations, sharing in God’s work and experiencing the blessings of service.
- To always maintain the highest ethical standards and to make our financial affairs open to review.
- To use the funds received for the purpose they were given. When funding requirements are met for a specific project, it is Good News Foundation International’s policy to apply the remaining funds to another project.
We Thought You’d Like To Know…
- We are committed to Jesus Christ as the Son of God, as Lord and Savior of all who receive him.
- We are committed to the Holy Scriptures as the inspired, eternal Word of God and final authority in all matters of faith and behavior. Therefore, our opinions are subject to this truth.
- We are committed to the Church as being the Body of Christ. Therefore we encourage unity and cooperation among all Believers.
- We are committed to the Great Commission of Jesus Christ, discipling the nations, and teaching His Commandments.
- We are committed to personal and corporate holiness, submitting to Jesus Christ in all matters of thought, speech and behavior. Therefore, there is no excuse for conduct which is less than Christ-like.
- We are committed to good stewardship, the responsible management of resources God grants for ministry. Therefore, there is no excuse for waste and misuse.